Saturday, September 15, 2012

Can't Let You Go

So this is an interesting one. I was on the elliptical at my gym and we have these great views out to the street. Anyway, as I'm working out and watching E!, my eyes were diverted to this couple saying goodbye.

I'm posting a string of photos here because they were so cute I needed more than one. This man was clearly not willing to say goodbye so easily. He kept grabbing the woman to have another hug and kiss. Just when I thought 3 hugs was enough, he pulled her back for another.

They looked to be in their mid-twenties, but something about this string of hugs/kisses reminded me of high school love. Kind of like the infamous "you hang up..", "no, you hang up..", "no, you..". So glad to see that kind of passion lasts past teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment