Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Inspiration

Walking around Central Park on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I came across a family walking through the park. All of a sudden they grabbed each other and started walking forward with their arms around one another. I was so touched by what was going on in front of me that I whipped out my cell phone and snapped a photo of the loving family. See photo below:


After witnessing this incredibly sweet situation and analyzing the photo, I decided that I needed to find more of this around the city. So many people believe that The Big Apple is full of people who live to work and lead loveless lives. My goal is prove this theory wrong. There is love all around us, every second of every day, especially in NYC; you just need to be open to seeing it.

So thanks to this beautiful family and their moment of love, I am on a quest to find more love throughout NYC and document it in photo form. Love of all types and kinds.

Get ready to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment