Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Faith Brings Strangers Together

This man was hanging out in Herald Square today with quite the signage. Generally I do not stop to observe people who preach, but I was pretty intrigued by his dedication so I stopped for a few minutes to watch him and his interactions with people. He was not abrasive or forceful in any way, which I respected. Funny enough, this strategy really worked to attract people.

Shortly, this young woman stopped to talk to him. Mainly to take a picture, but before long, they were hugging and chatting about faith. In several posts in the past, I've joked about being hugged by a stranger, but this was really the case. It was great to witness two strangers who bond over a mutual belief and hug over it.

Love in Midtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment